Diamond Bank Plc Recruitment for Graduate Account Officer, Xclusive
Diamond Bank Plc Recruitment for Graduate Account Officer, Xclusive – Diamond Bank Plc invites applications for its Graduate Account Officer, Xclusive recruitment. The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma with 0-2 years work experience.
Diamond Bank Plc – We are a leading financial institution that is goal driven. In Diamond Bank we are apt to discover young talented individuals and empower them to achieve full potentials in their career path.
With continuous training and development programs, exquisite professional courses from best hands within and outside the country, we are out to maintain our standard of excellence service delivery to both our external and internal customers. Little wonder, we have been honoured the Best Trainer of the Year award from the Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer, Xclusive
Job Type: Permanent
Job Level: Entry Level
- Attract, serve, and retain existing and potential customers, sell the banks products and services to maximize the banks profitability and to meet and exceed customer expectations to support the delivery of the Banks strategic objectives through the provision of exceptional services.
- To sell the Banks products to customers with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers needs are met.
- Identify and engage designated number of customers daily.
- Cross-sells the bank’s products / service offerings to existing & walk-in customers.
- Visit a minimum of 5 customers/prospects per day. Such visits should be scheduled and reasons for the calls agreed with the BM.
- Contact a minimum of 10 dormant accounts for reactivation per day. This can be via visits, telephone calls or emails.
- Provides previous day sales report and balance sheet movement to the Branch Manager (BM) at the Early Morning Sessions (EMS).
- Logs on to CRM application to attend to all unresolved cases and follow up on pending issues.
- Processes new and pending customers’ requests.
- Reviews the state of all accounts to be contacted that day. This shall include reviewingthe status of account (active or inactive); determine if account has outstanding documentation, determine account performance (trend of inflows and outflows), determine the status of customer’s request (if any) and review the product holding of the customer to determine cross-sell opportunities.
- Determine the Alternative Delivery Channels (ADCs) currently subscribed by the customer and relevant platform to introduce the client to.
- Reviews the list of uncollected welcome packs, uncollected cards and uncollected cheque books and engage the customers to pick up the uncollected items or have the items delivered to the clients.
- Confirms from operations unit (CSM/CTSS/CSE) that all account opening packages dropped the prior day have been opened and all maintenances (MIS) properly done.
- Reviews the dormant account list to select dormant accounts to engage for reactivation
- Reviews the prospect list (including leads generated from the center) to select the prospects to engage for the day.
- Calls account holders of all accounts opened the prior day to welcome them to Diamond
- Bank and to introduce himself/herself as the account officer. This call should be in line with DB’s standard script.
- Support Xclusive market campaigns in the branch to ensure campaign goals are met.
- Assist the Branch Manager in the implementation of the Marketing and Sales Strategy in order to achieve targets.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Branch and Area Managers.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.sc, B.Ed, B.eng, B.Arts) with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division (2.2) in any discipline. Masters would be an added advantage.
- Preferred years of experience: 1
- Health benefits
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online