DELSU Job Vacancy for Tutors Teach in JUPEB Programme
DELSU Job Vacancy for Tutors Teach in JUPEB Programme. Delta State University (DELSU) vacancies for tutors to teach in the Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme.
Did you know??? You can also advertise your business online, click here to be detailed
Table of Contents
- 1 DELSU Job Vacancy for Tutors Teach in JUPEB Programme
The Delta State University, Abraka, established by the Delta State University Edict of 1998, to encourage the advancement of learning throughout the State and Nigeria at large, seeks to engage suitably qualified personnel for the position of Tutors in the Joint University Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) Programme.
– Candidates must be holders of a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science; or Master of Arts or Science degree in relevant fields from a recognized University. Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) degree holders need not apply.
Areas of Specialization
– Candidates must be specialized in any of the underlisted areas: Literature, History, Christian Religious Knowledge, Government, Economics, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
– The remuneration will be determined by the University.
Method of Application:
– All applications should be addressed to:
Delta State University, P.M.B. 1, Abraka
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
Applications should be accompanied by fifteen (15) copies each, of the candidates’ curriculum vitae indicating the following:
(i) Full names (surname first)
(ii) Date of birth (indicating day, month and year)
(iv) Marital Status
(v) State of Origin
(vii) Contact address and phone number(s)
(viii) Permanent home address
(ix) Educational and Professional qualifications (including institutions/awarding bodies and date obtained)
(x) Work Experience
(xi) Present position and salary (if any)
(xii) Names and addresses of three (3) referees.
Candidates should request their referees to send reports on them under confidential cover, to the Registrar, Delta State University, Abraka.
Closing Date: Friday, September 28, 2018.
Kindly use the SHARE buttons below to inform others please