Nigerian Custom Service Replacement 2019 and How to Apply
Nigerian Custom Service Replacement 2019 and How to Apply – Nigerian Custom Service Replacement 2019… Many questions has been raised on how to apply for the Nigeria Customs service recruitment replacement 2019/2020, but worry no more as we have successfully prepared a helpful guide that will be of great advantage to our readers.
Table of Contents
This is to inform the general public that the 2019 recruitment form for the Nigeria Customs service is out online…
IMPORTANT! Nigeria Customs service recruitment is N1000 only. Don’t pay anyone any dime for the application registration form except on the registration portal. Report anyone who ask you for cash or any form of gratification.
What you must know about the information on this page!
Notice: Nigeria Customs service (NCS) recruitment form 2019/2020 is out.
Functions of Nigeria Customs Service.
- Anti-Smuggling activities;
- Generating statistics for planning and Budgetary purposes;
- Monitoring Foreign Exchange utilisation etc;
- Engaging in Research, Planning and Enforcement of Fiscal Policies of Government;
- Security functions;
- Collection of Revenue (Import /Excise Duties & other Taxes /Levies) and accounting for same;
- Manifest processing;
- Registration and designation of collecting banks;
- Working in collaboration with other government agencies in all approved ports and border station
- Licensing and registration of Customs Agents
How to Apply Customs Service.
If you’re Interested in applying for NCS job? if yes then fill out the recruitment form online at https://www.customs.gov.ng.
The online form should be printed out after filling . The under listed documents must also be printed out.
- Parent / guardian consent form.
- Acknowledgment form.
- Local government attestation form
Note: Nigeria Customs is not yet recruiting new staff. There’s no online application form yet.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+