Corporate Finance Analyst-Accounts Payable Job at British American Tobacco Nigeria
Corporate Finance Analyst-Accounts Payable Job at British American Tobacco Nigeria – British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) is recruiting to fill the position of: Corporate Finance Analyst-Accounts Payable.
The position is located in Lagos State. Interested candidates should possess a University Degree / Certificate in Accounting or Business Administration with 3-5 years work experience.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago.
Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
APPLY ALSO: World Bank Summer Internship Program 2019
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Finance Analyst-Accounts Payable
Job Number: 2866
Appointment Type: Permanent
- Monthly reconciliation of key vendors accounts and balance confirmation.
- Monthly reconciliation and sign-off of all Procure to Pay creditors balance sheet accounts.
- Drive compliance in P2P process in the full documentation of evidences required by SOX.
- Support the delivery of a satisfactory YE SOX audit.
- Drive the reduction in aged and outstanding creditor balances.
- Timely follow up with employees to close out T&E actions and long outstanding buffer items.
- Monthly tracking of reduction in GRIR balances above 60 days.
- Preparation, review and communication of the weekly payment run schedule in line with yearly payment calendar.
- Management of open items for all foreign and local vendors.
- Maintain excellent working relationship with Global Business Service Team in delivery the P2P objectives.
- Records management of the Financial Accounting work group.
- Support vendor master data management.
- Vendors and employees query management.
- Between 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- University Degree / Certificate from an accredited academic institution in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Experience with another multinational and knowledge of SAP an advantage.
- Professional qualification in Accounting (ACA, ACCA,CIMA, CPA) is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication.
- Ability to present clear and concise information.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Good level of computer literacy; personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility, drive for results.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
APPLY ALSO: CEOAFRICA Recruitment Application Form 2018