Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships – Sri Lanka 2020
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships – Sri Lanka 2020. Applications are invited from eligible nationals of (or refugees in) Commonwealth countries for the Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka starting in January/March 2020.
Join more than 35,000 individuals who have benefited from the life-changing opportunities a Commonwealth Scholarship offers and contribute to the development of the future Commonwealth.2 Scholarships are available in Sri Lanka, starting in January/March 2020.
Scholarships are on offer in Sri Lanka in the following subject areas:
- Medicine, Health and Life Sciences (UoC)
- Social Sciences (UoSJ)
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships in Sri Lanka : Participating Universities.
The following universities are participating:
A. Institute of Biochemistry Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (IBMBB), University of Colombo
The following courses are available:
- MSc in Molecular Life Sciences
- MSc in Cellular and Molecular Immunology
Applicants must be a graduate in biological, medical, dental, veterinary, agricultural or chemical sciences.
B. Postgraduate Institute of Management (PIM), University of Sri Jayewardenepura
The following course is available:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and at least 3 years managerial experience.
Before applying, please check you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be a citizen of (or hold refugee status in) a Commonwealth country other than the country hosting the award
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree at a 2:1 equivalent level (or that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate course)
- A life-changing opportunity for cultural exchange and academic collaboration, studying in unique environments across the globe
- Awards are for two-year Master’s degrees and are not applicable to distance learning courses
- Award allowances include:
- Fully-funded tuition fees
- Living expenses (stipend) for duration of award
- Return economy flight
- One-off arrival allowance
- Research support grant (on request)
The deadline for submission of applications is 26th June, 2019.