Cleaner Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment – 2 Openings
Cleaner Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment. Cleaner at the Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) – 2 Openings
Table of Contents
- 1 Cleaner Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment
- 2 ABIACSDP Recruitment – Remuneration
- 3 ABIACSDP Recruitment Application Closing Date
- 4 How to Apply Cleaner Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment
Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) – Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) for implementing the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP) in Nigeria. Part of this credit is to be applied where eligible to the payment for the services of various staff of the implementing agencies.
In the pursuance therewith the Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) is now inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the position listed hereunder:
Job Title: Cleaner
Slot: 2 Openings
He/she shall be responsible for the cleanliness of the office and its premises. including other official functions as under listed:
- Providing the function of ensuring tidiness of the office round-the-clock through sweeping, scrubbing and mopping as and where necessary
- Ensuring excellent sanitation situation in the conveniences
- Gardening which pertains to pruning of plant elements and minor weeding to ensure that the immediate environ is clean
- Operating or providing assistance during fumigation against vectors
- Submitting reports to forestall sanitation and cleanliness lapses
- All other duties assigned by the General Manager
ABIACSDP Recruitment Qualification and Experience Required
- At least a First School Leaving, City and Guilds (or its equivalent) certificate.
- Experience in similar function in development project or any other private sector establishment will be an added advantage.
ABIACSDP Recruitment – Remuneration
ABIACSDP Recruitment Application Closing Date
4th October, 2018.
List of Top government job vacancies
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
How to Apply Cleaner Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send Ten(10) copies of all Applications signed sealed and clearly marked on the “Top Right Hand” corner on the envelop (POST APPLIED FOR) should be addressed and delivered to:
The General Manager,
No. 18 Orlu Street/Umuwaya Road,
- Only candidates with the required qualification and experience will be shortlisted.
- Clearly written out Contact Address, phone number and e-mail addresses must be included to facilitate responses.