Citibank Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Citibank Latest Job Recruitment Here
Citibank Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Citibank Latest Job Recruitment. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Citibank recruitment application form. See details on how to apply below.
Table of Contents
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the leading global financial services company, provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
Citibank is recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- This position is overlooking and driving TTS application portfolio in Nigeria.
- The core responsibilities are to manage TTS application portfolio, understand each application’s functionality, infrastructure, development process, its purpose, costs and environment it serves and finally to manage related vendors. Work very closely with Business partners and ensure the enhancement request are in line with the bank strategy.
- The IT Business Analyst works to improve process efficiencies and will use his/her understanding of the business to make appropriate judgments and applies problem-solving skills and technical expertise to assess risk and mitigate potential issues
- Citi’s Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) is a leading provider of cash management, treasury, trade, clearing, depositary receipts. With a global network spanning more than 100 countries, TTS has a global platform that is unique in the industry for its reach, interoperability and flexibility. We provide clients with timely, accurate information and dynamic, web-based tools to effectively manage their portfolios, financial positions, working capital and supply chains.
- Payments and Receivables is part of Treasury and Trade Services business within TTS that helps Citi customers manage their payments on a global basis by providing payments services with in EMEA. TTS offers innovative, fully automated end to end solutions that help our customers in make and receiving payments in EMEA.
- Oversight and management of applications changes including: Full management and accountability for maintenance projects (Technical Project Management), Participation in other project as subject matter experts (SME).
- Project management in accordance with Citibank SDLC standards and local rules for such a development. Delivery of all required documentation
- Manages external vendors providing SW development.
- Application support based on problem tickets
- Keeping current, complete and accurate application information in relevant inventories like (but not limited to) CSI, CIRAS, COBTRAC.
- Improves process efficiencies in support of unit objectives; recommends new work procedures.
- Ensures resource gaps are addressed as a priority to avoid business service disruption. Supports quality and control function; performs risk assessments, tests and evaluates process procedure changes to ensure quality.
- Applies basic understanding of how own area integrates within business analysis.
- Makes evaluative judgments to solve problems based on analysis of factual information; resolves problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and guided by precedents.
- Partner with TTS Operations and Product teams to align the right combination of project priority and implementation strategy to offer the best solution with the quickest time to market.
- It will provide a deep Business understanding across multiple TTS operational processes
- Provides a deep understanding of compliance, audit and control process and local regulatory requirements
- Learn about Business Process Management concepts and Business Risk and Controls
- This role demands and allows collaboration with regional global teams supporting global regional applications
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
- Goal-oriented and with desire for new challenges
- Relationships with business and technical groups
- Good project management skills essential
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years Business Analyst experience
- Management skills with external vendors and skills to manage people
- Project management skills
- Spoken/written English
- Ability to take responsibility, drive and work independently
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Citibank recruitment portal to apply https://citi.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=18057082&lang=en
Ref No: 18059541
Job Category: Trading
- To actively trade in the inter-bank Treasury Bills and Bonds market on behalf of the Bank with the primary objective of enhancing revenues accruing to the Bank from trading and positioning in the Treasury Bills and Bonds market whilst adhering to limits.
- To coordinate trading activities and strategies in trading securities, bonds, treasury bills and repos.
- Daily risk taking and accurate position taking considering micro and macro-economic issues, interest rates and inflation. Look to expand customer business in conjunction with the Sales Team while using market information to ensure the set revenue target is met.
- Responsibilities also include ensuring that all regulatory requirements as a Primary Dealer Market Maker (PDMM) are met, market share on both primary and secondary markets and other qualitative regulations.
- Primary responsibility for risk taking on Bonds and Treasury Bills, maintaining the trading blotter and managing positions.
- Daily position management and seeking for opportunities in the interbank market for outright and repos.
- Daily monitoring of trading limits, DV01, aggregate volume limits, tenor limits, value at risk limits and management action triggers.
- Point of contact with the key regulators, Debt Management office, Central Bank of Nigeria and associated settlement agencies, CSCS.
- Expected to track and collate fixed income securities data to support research and analytics as required by the bank.
- Coordinate fixed income securities trade with sales team.
- Support any mark to market trading initiative that may arise from time to time.
- Prior work experience in Treasury and/or knowledge of fixed income securities
- Minimum of 4 to 5 years post qualification experience
- Candidates must be confident, articulate, quick thinking and numeric.
- Must display high energy levels and drive
- Must display an affinity for risk taking
- Must be highly motivated and have a very competitive nature.
- Must be versatile enough to trade other products e.g. FX, money markets etc.
- A B.Sc/ BA degree.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Added advantage for candidates possessing relevant professional qualification e.g. CFA (Certified Financial Analyst)
Application Closing Date
21st September, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit the Citibank recruitment portal to apply https://citi.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=18059541&lang=en
- Short listed candidates will be contacted for interview on a date to be advised.
- Should the Business Head and HR deem there to be high potential candidates who do not fully meet the inherent requirements of the role the candidate may be considered for the position, provided they have certain skills and experience which are closely related to the role.
- In the exceptional cases where we hire a more junior candidate, HR may require to bring in the candidate at the appropriate grade than the one advertised to maintain internal equity.
- In these cases the Business and HR will work together to determine a formal developments plan for the candidate to get them up to the appropriate grade.
Application Closing Date