CIDRZ Global Public Health Fellowship Programme 2019/2020
CIDRZ Global Public Health Fellowship Programme 2019/2020: Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ) is now accepting applications from those interested in global public health and also possess Master’s degree for its 2019/2020 Fellowship Programme. The deadline for submission of applications for the CIDRZ Global Public Health Fellowship Programme is 27th March, 2019.
Table of Contents
Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ) offers a competitive annual fellowship programme that provides a meaningful health research and programmatic experience, training and mentorship to early- and mid-career public health practitioners.
The CIDRZ Health Corps fellows become integral members of the respective hosting teams involved in public health programmes, research or analysis units. Fellows find that the rich opportunities for developing their scientific writing, project implementation and presentation skills through hands-on experience and professional development mentorship which helps them to redefine their career trajectory. Fellowship placements are made in our programme areas depending on the intake year.
HealthCorps Fellowship Length: 10 – 12 months; starting early August 2019.
Available Fields: Data analysis, Biomedical Research, Clinical Trials, Implementation Science and Adolescent HIV.
CIDRZ Global Public Health Fellowship Programme Eligibility.
- Open to early- and mid-career public health practitioners;
- Applicants should have qualification in the following fields:
- Data Analysis: A Masters degree with strong quantitative and analytical skills related to Public Health with specific qualifications in related field (e.g. Biostatistics, Epidemiology)
- Biomedical Science: Masters degree in Biomedical Sciences
- Clinical Research: MBChB, MBBS, MD or equivalent and completed a medical residence in infectious diseases
- Strategic Information and Implementation Science: A Masters degree with strong quantitative and analytical skills in Public Health
- Adolescent HIV: A Masters university degree with strong quantitative and analytical skills in Public Health
- Tuberculosis: MBChB, MBBS, MD or equivalent. Post graduate training will be an added advantage
CIDRZ Global Public Health Fellowship Programme Financial Support.
- Modest monthly bursary to cover basic living expenses, local medical services membership, & emergency evacuation insurance is available.
How to Apply for CIDRZ Global Public Health Fellowship Programme.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below: