Chevron Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Form Graduates careers.chevron.com
Chevron Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Form Graduates careers.chevron.com. Chevron Graduate Program recruitment 2018/2019 Form is what this page is about. You can Apply for chevron graduates trainee job vacancies from http://careers.chevron.com/find-a-job/nigeria
Let’s show you how to get chevron Nigeria graduate recruitment form this year.
Just keep reading so you can find out more. You’ll find out about how to join other fresh graduates at chevron Nigeria.
Discover the advantages of the chevron Graduate Programme. Learn more about applying and the opportunities that await you.
We are looking for graduates who
- Completed their undergraduate degree between 2013 and 2016
- graduated with a minimum 2:1 (Second Class Upper) degree
- have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Course of Study
- Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
List of Top 10 government job vacancies
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
- Trainee Commercial Adviser
- Trainee Production Engineers
- Trainee Reservoir Engineers
- Human Resource Analyst
- Trainee Well Engineers
- Trainee Discipline Engineers
- Trainee Project Engineers
- Trainee Production Geologists
- Trainee Geophysicist
How To Apply to the Chevron Recruitment for Graduates
Whether you join the Technical or Commercial Functions area of the chevron Graduate Programme, you will receive unparalleled formal training that will enhance your career.
We’ve designed the programme to give remarkable candidates like you the business knowledge and training you’ll need to become a future leader.
Right from the start, you’ll embark on a comprehensive On-boarding Programme that systematically exposes you to all areas of the organisation.
Depending on your chosen path, you’ll participate in a two- to five-year development programme. This will include two or three rotations that combine on-the-job learning with formal training opportunities.
You’ll be given stimulating, hands-on roles, and have the opportunity to familiarise yourself with our company values.
Applicants who do not meet the above requirement will be regretted. Please be aware that multiple applications will be disqualified and candidate regretted.
Chevron Graduate Trainee recruitment programme is currently not yet available, kindly note that the form is Free.
Chevron Graduate recruitment 2018 Application portal opens 1st June and closes 14thJune 2017.
Note: This post is currently going to be updated soon. If you need updat from us, kindly comment below.