Channels Television Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
Channels Television Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form. Channels Television Recruitment 2018/2019 Exercise are currently ongoing – Are you that candidate with the right attitude and exceptional qualities we are looking for, who will effortlessly match competence and experience with our mission, core values and work ethics?
Table of Contents
Channels Television is among the 13 independent television stations broadcasting in Nigeria, since the Federal Government deregulated the broadcast media in 1992.
Currently Channels Television are recruiting to fill the following positions below in Lagos State:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or an HND Degree in the related field with Upper Credit only.
- Must have completed the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Should have at least 4-5 years of professional work experience on the job.
- Exceptional communication skills: Communicates clearly and persuasively verbally and in written form;
- Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment strongly preferred.
- Excellent understanding of mass media.
- Must be able to multi-task, meet deadlines and ability to work under pressure and as a member of a team.
- An excellent team player;
- Ability to work independently and with nominal instruction;
List of Top job vacancies
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
- Hard working.
- ICT knowledge and proficiency required.
- Able to challenge the status quo and drive through changes.
- Diligent with strong attention to detail.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the following documents below to: [email protected]
- Updated CV
- Cover Letter
- Show reel or portfolio of your work
- Writing Sample
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
- Write at least 10 satirical jokes about five unrelated events in the news from the last week on less than one page.
- Ensure news media and political topics are satirized, as well as conservative, moderate, and liberal perspectives. Use a range of satirical devices such as irony, parody and sarcasm. If possible, include links to video clips that play into your joke(s).
- Copies of credentials : (Qualifying certificates obtained from schools and institutions attended (from S.S.C.E to Higher Institution(s) and any Certifications from professional bodies if any; NYSC Certificate or Certificate of Exemption; Birth Certificate; Scanned recent passport photo).
- Eligible candidates applying for this position must be resident in or able to live and work in Lagos State at own cost.
Application Closing Date