candidate.nyscjobs.org NYSC Jobs Portal Registration | Login NYSCjobs Portal
candidate.nyscjobs.org NYSC Jobs Portal Registration | Login NYSCjobs Portal. NYSC Recruitment 2018/2019 | NYSC 2018 Jobs Vacancies | How to Apply Online. This is to inform all serving NYSC corps members of the current NYSC Recruitment 2018 Vacancies and how to apply.
Table of Contents
- 1 candidate.nyscjobs.org NYSC Jobs Portal
- 2 Description of NYSC Recruitment Positions
- 3 NYSC Recruitment Portal
- 4 How to Register / Login NYSC Jobs Portal candidate.nyscjobs.org
NYSC Recruitment: Search and Find Great Opportunities at the Best Companies
Are you unemployed? or you are still on your NYSC service year if yes, then this great opportunity is you and I believe it will be of help to you. NYSC has create a platform where current job vacancies are been posted everyday.
Here we will give you guide on how to register and requirements as stated.
Available Positions for NYSC Recruitment 2018/2019
A leading Insurance Company is hiring
– minimum of OND
-Strong passion for Sales
-Good knowledge of selected terrain
-N25,000 fixed pay
-Huge commission on all sales
Lagos (Yaba, Ikeja, Festac, Ikorodu)
- Tests vehicle components for wear, damage, or improper adjustment, using mechanical or electrical devices.
- Examines vehicles for damage, and drives vehicle to detect malfunctions.
- Prepare accurate reports based on findings from the inspections to be presented to the inspection coordinator.
- Carrying-out inventory/inspection of vehicles assigned to daily.
- Ensuring all inspection per vehicle doesn’t exceed 20mins.
- Reporting to inspection coordinator on inspections carried-out daily.
- Scheduling Inspection appointments.
- Must have experience in the automotive industry
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork
- Technology savvy
- Valid drivers licence
- Minimum of OND Degree
Rated Tech Nigeria Limited will be providing four (4)currently serving corp members with robust on-site experience and practical training.
- Must display commendable adaptability and work ethic.
- Two female and Two male
- Must be currently serving in Lagos