Bayero University, Kano (BUK) 2018/19 Admission List Checker
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) 2018/19 Admission List Checker. BUK admission list is out. The management of the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) has released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session. Details below;
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Bayero University, Kano (BUK) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the names of successfully admitted candidates.
Bayero University, Kano (BUK) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
As at the time of this publication, BUK admission list is only accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your BUK admission status.
Bayero University, Kano Note to Successful Candidates:
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose admission status show “not admitted” should keep checking the JAMB website for further updates.
Check out these Scholarship opportunities Handpicked for you!
- Study In Poland | Lazarski Foundation Scholarship 2019
- Zuyd University Of Applied Sciences International Scholarships – Netherlands 2019
- Presidential Scholarships At Kansas State University – USA 2019
- University of Glasgow 2019 Tourism Development & Culture (Erasmus Mundus Joint) Scholarship
- University Of The West Of Scotland Scholarship – North Cyprus 2019
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to BUK admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session