BSU Recruitment CBT Interview Date & Shortlisted Candidates
This is to inform all applicants that applied the Benue State University (BSU) Recruitment that BSU Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates is now out. This post contains BSU Recruitment CBT Interview Date. Explore below;
SCHEDULE FOR APTITUDE TEST AND INTERVIEW FOR SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
- You are hereby informed that the the schedule for aptitude test for graduate Assistants and Assistant lecturers is now 11th – 13th June, 2019 (3 days). Similarly, the schedule for interview for all Faculties will hold from 17th – 24th June, 2019.
- Also Note: Candidates applying for the position of Graduate Assistant or Assistant Lecturer will be required to write aptitude test at the University’s CBT Hall on the 13TH JUNE 2019 between 10:00am to 1:00pm, and only successful candidates will be invited for the interview between 17th – 24th June, 2019.
- All eligible applicants who have been shortlisted for the interview should thereafter click on their name, print out an Invitation Slip and come with it on the date and time scheduled for their Faculty and Department.
- Candidates for the post of Assistant Lecturer and Graduate Assistant are expected to write a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- All Panelists are to please note the schedule above and be further guided by the number of applicants shortlisted for interview into Departments as well as the amended score sheet for the interview; both of which are herewith attached.
Please note: All shortlisted candidates are to note that this Exercise is free of charge.
How to Check List of Shortlisted Candidates – 2019 BSU Staff Recruitment
To view the shortlist of those invited for interview, applicants should click on the link below for access [CLICK HERE TO VIEW LIST]