BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 | BRISIN Recruitment Requirements & Guidelines
BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 | See How To Apply For BRISIN Recruitment Requirements & Guidelines, Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria Recruitment 2018 | BRISIN Recruitment Portal 2018 | How To Apply For BRISIN Job Vacancies 2018 | Is BRISIN Recruiting?
The Federal Government has disclosed plans to recruit 5,000 unemployed Nigerians in the Federal Capital Territory under the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) scheme.
BRISIN is an integrated system for the collection, storage and distribution of information to support the management of the economy.
The system aimed at bringing developmental and economic growth in the country through the use of data collection of people and other relevant information.
“The data received will be used to plan for the management of the nation’s resources.
BRISIN Scheme was initiated by the President Olusegun Obasanjo administration, while the Goodluck Jonathan’s administration inaugurated a Technical Committee for its implementation.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
BRISIN Recruitment Requirements
- BRISIN recruitment cuts across
- All cadres
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth.
- Applicants shall possess National Identity card
How To Apply BRISIN Recruitment 2018
The recruitment will be published on e-transact by next week, the portal will be opened for about six weeks and the public will be sensitised on how to access and fill the form through the portal.
After BRISIN Recruitment 5,000 people out of which 200 will be sent to Italy for training on various aspect of the project and they will be the trainees’ trainers.
Alert: Keep Visiting This Page Constantly As We Will Update The Recruitment Link Soon
According to Uwa, the Head of BRISIN implementation in Nigeria, since BRISIN covers all aspect of the economy, the recruitment is not restricted to a particular field or discipline.
“Also, the 5000 people we are recruiting does not mark the end of BRISIN recruitment but just a pilot phase, as we start from FCT we will train those to work in other states,’’ Uwa said.
On the funding, he said a budget had already been allocated to the project but being as it was small, a BRISIN international Foundation was established to help source fund to supplement government effort.
“The budget is small so we have to look for donors from well-meaning Nigerians, corporate organisations and international donors so we do not depend on government funds alone.
“With this foundation, we want to see those claiming to love Nigeria come and donate generously to the implementation.
List of Top job vacancies
- Federal Civil Service 2018/2019 Recruitment
- NEITI Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- NAIC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Code of Conduct Bureau Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- CPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form www.cpc.gov.ng
- Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply 20 Positions
- NNPC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form | Registration Guide
- NHIS Recruitment 2018/19 Application Registration Form
- Zenith Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduate Trainee and Non-Graduates
- INEC Adhoc Recruitment 2018/2019
- CBN Recruitment 2018/19 | cbn.gov.ng | Apply Central Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancy
“When this is fully implemented, it will reduce the risk of Nigerians that engage on illegal migration, so this foundation is as important as BRISIN itself.
He urged Nigerians not to consider the move as a political affair being that it was an election year, but see it as a dream come true for Nigeria to attain the height it ought to have regarding job availability.
Considering the economic monitoring, a lot of people will be involved, so it will create jobs and also a multiplying effect of job creation in the nation, he further added.
Need Our Help Or Want More Latest Information About BRISIN Recruitment 2018, Just Drop Your Email Address Or Phone Number On The Comment Box Below.