Borno State Teaching Service Board Shortlisted Applicants 2018
Borno State Teaching Service Board Shortlisted Applicants 2018: Borno State Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2018/2019: Borno Teaching Service Board List of Successful Applicant.
Table of Contents
This is to inform all candidates that participated in the Borno State 2000 Teachers recruitment exercise that the Borno State Teaching Service Board has released the names of successful candidates for Pre-screening Aptitude Test/Examination to be conducted by Institute of Education, University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID).
Applicants should proceed to check their names by downloading the attached PDF document below, those whose names appeared on the list will take part in a mandatory screening exercise which involves certificates/credentials verification, medical and physical fitness tests. Please endeavor to come with the following documents:
- Educational/Academic certificates;
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age;
- Duly completed Guarantor’s Form;
- State of Origin Certificate;
- Two (2) recent passport photographs;
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts;
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified;
- Please note that any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Borno State Teaching Service Board Timetable for Aptitude Test
Thursday 15th November 2018.
|Category I Professionals||7:30 am||8:00 am|
|Category II None Professional (Science)||12:30 pm||1:30 PM|
|Friday 16th November 2018.|
|Category III None Professional (Arts)||7:30 am||8:00 am|
|Category IV B.A (Arabic)||2:00 pm||2:30 pm|
How to Check Borno State Teachers Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2018
Follow the procedure below to check the names of shortlisted/selected applicants by Borno State Teaching Service Board. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Aptitude Test/Interview.
- Visit Recruitment portal on (http://www.unimaid.edu.ng/)
- Proceed to check your name by downloading the below lists as applicable to you.
- B.Sc. PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION SUMMARY
- B.Sc. NON-PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION SUMMARY
- HND PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION SUMMARY
- HND NON-PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION SUMMARY
- ND PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION SUMMARY
- ND NON-PROFESSIONAL APPLICATION SUMMARY
- ALL NCE
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
Stay updated by subscribing to Mediangr.com via Email. Please share this information across to your friends and family using Facebook, Twitter or Google+ share button.