BIS Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Jobs at Bank for International Settlements
BIS Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Jobs at Bank for International Settlements. Apply for Jobs at Bank for International Settlements – Ongoing BIS Recruitment.
Have you been hearing the ongoing news about BIS Recruitment? Have you been looking for the right place to get a detailed information about the Bank for International Settlements Recruitment? Then your in the right place. Take your time to go through the post.
Table of Contents
- 1 BIS Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 1.1 About Bank for International Settlements
- 1.2 How to Apply for the ongoing BIS Recruitment
- 1.3 Supporting global monetary and financial stability
- 1.4 How BIS work
- 1.5 Who BIS are
- 2 BIS Recruitment News
You may have been surfing the internet for information about how to apply for the 2018 BIS Recruitment. We have taken the time to gather all the necessary information that you’ll need to help you apply for the Bank for International Settlements Recruitment process.
The information you’ll get in this post is quite straight forward and is basically about how to fill the BIS Recruitment application form. Take your time, go through and read more about the BIS 2018 application guide here. Okay, so before we move on, kindly note that the BIS Recruitment site 2018 has not been opened officially.
This shouldn’t hinder you from reading the instructions listed here. Take your time, read through this post so that whenever the application for the BIS Recruitment process starts, you’ll be prepared and apply immediately.
This post would have answers to regularly inquired information such as;
- Who Owns the Bank for International Settlements?
- Bank for International Settlements Members
- Bank of International Settlements Rothschild
- What is the Purpose of the Bank of International Settlements
- Bank for International Settlements Jobs
- Bank for International Settlements Chairman
- Objectives of Bank for International Settlements
Our mission is to serve central banks in their pursuit of monetary and financial stability, to foster international cooperation in those areas and to act as a bank for central banks.
Established in 1930, the BIS is owned by 60 central banks, representing countries from around the world that together account for about 95% of world GDP. Its head office is in Basel, Switzerland and it has two representative offices: in Hong Kong SAR and in Mexico City.
We pursue our mission by:
- fostering discussion and facilitating collaboration among central banks
- supporting dialogue with other authorities that are responsible for promoting financial stability
- carrying out research and policy analysis on issues of relevance for monetary and financial stability
- acting as a prime counterparty for central banks in their financial transactions
- serving as an agent or trustee in connection with international financial operations
As part of our work in the area of monetary and financial stability, we regularly publish related analyses and international banking and financial statistics that underpin policymaking, academic research and public debate.
With regard to our banking activities, our customers are central banks and international organisations. We do not accept deposits from, or provide financial services to, private individuals or corporate entities.
SEE ALSO: Apply for Jobs at European Central Bank
When you join the BIS, your expertise and commitment to public service will support our work, whatever your role.
We are a hub for the world’s central bankers and financial regulators, producing research that informs the work of policymakers everywhere. We also offer banking services to central banks worldwide. Through these activities, we support monetary and financial stability and foster international cooperation.
Working alongside more than 600 colleagues from over 60 countries, you will gain rich and varied perspectives in a stimulating and collaborative workplace underpinned by cultural diversity.