Benue State University (BSU) Recruitment 2018 (140 Positions)
Benue State University (BSU) Recruitment 2018 (140 Positions). Applicants are now invited for the massive Benue State University Recruitment 2018 in Makurdi for the current 140 Positions for Graduate & Exp. Staff Recruitment. If you want to work with benue state university then, here is the right chance you’ve you been looking for.
We’ll guide you on the things that you need to do okay. Just keep reading so you can find out more about Benue State University Recruitment 2018 for you self. You’ll see how to apply for this job right now, you will also find out about the requirements and the closing date okay.
Blow are the available Benue State University Recruitment 2018 postilions you can apply for:
(1) Benue State University, Makurdi Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (50 Positions) – Part 1
(2) Benue State University, Makurdi Graduate & Exp. Academic Staff Recruitment (50 Positions) – Part 2
(3) Benue State University, Makurdi Job Recruitment (40 Positions) – Part 3
Apply also: Latest Job vacancies in Nigeria
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
All Applications for Benue State University Recruitment 2018 are to be sent and addressed to:
Benue State University,
P.M.B. 102119, Benue State.
Note: The position applied for Benue State University Recruitment 2018 must be clearly indicated on the “Right-hand” side of the envelope boldly in capital letter.
If you have questions about this job, kindly comment now.