Federal Ministry of Education BEA Scholarship Interview Date & Venues 2019/2020
Federal Ministry of Education BEA Scholarship Interview Date & Venues 2019/2020 – This to inform all applicants that applied for the Federal Government Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award that the interview dates, venues and time for 2019/2020 has been issued online. Continue reading below to find details.
BEA Scholarship Interview Date: All eligible applicants are to report for interview at the venues scheduled for accreditation a day to the date scheduled for examination.
1. Two sets of completed application forms should be submitted at the various interview centres with the following attachments:
2. Two sets of Photocopies of Educational Certificates and Testimonials of previous schools attended with the originals for sighting;
3. Only one certificate is accepted i.e WAEC of May/June for Undergraduate applicants;
4. Two copies of Birth Certificate from National Population Commission;
5. State of origin/LGA certificate duly signed, stamped and dated;
6. Four (4) coloured passport sized photographs on white background; and
7. Postgraduate applicants will be required to submit Academic transcripts and NYSC discharge or Exemption certificates only.
Requirements for BEA Scholarship Interview.
2019/2020 FG BEA INTERVIEW DATE AND VENUES FROM JANUARY 15TH – 19TH, 2019.
|1.||NORTH – WEST||KADUNA|
Important Notice to all candidates.
NB: Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of current International passport; and
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals.
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary.
TIME : 9.00 A.M DAILY
Kindly check: www.education.gov.ng from time to time for possible changes or additional information.
For further inquiries, please call: 09094268637,08091155229 between 9.00 am to 4.00 pm Monday to Friday.