Bauchi State University Post UTME Online Screening Application 2018/2019
Bauchi State University Post UTME Online Screening Application for 2018/2019 Session is On. This is to inform all prospective candidates who applied for admission into Bauchi State University Gadau BASUG that the commencement of sales of its 2018/2019 post UTME SCREENING FORM is on.
Bauchi State University Post UTME Online Screening Application 2018/2019.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Bauchi State University online screening exercise commences from Monday 9th July to Friday 20th July, 2018.
Latest Update: Interested candidates for the 2018/2019 post-utme screening who have wrongly paid their screening fee into the University Account on or before Monday 9th July, 2018 should kindly scan evidence of payment, valid phone number and email address to [email protected]. We would verify these payments and respond appropriately.
Bauchi State University Post UTME Online Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2018/2019 Academic Session and have scored 140 points and above in the UTME.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
Bauchi State University Post UTME Online Screening Application Procedure.
To fill the Bauchi State University Post UTME Online Screening application form, candidates are advised to follow the procedures listed below.
STEP 1: ACCOUNT ACTIVATION
- Visit the Bauchi State University Post UTME Online Screening application form portal at http://oaa.flexisaf.com:8080/basug/
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and a valid phone number (ensure that it is your phone number for it will be used in subsequent communication with you).
- You will be redirected to the login page.
STEP 2: LOGIN
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
STEP 3: PAYMENT
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
- After a successful payment, you would proceed to fill your application form.
- You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information.
- A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
STEP 4: CHOICE OF PROGRAMME
- You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
STEP 5: EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- You are expected to enter not more than two sittings of O’level Examination results
- In addition to the above, DE applicants are expected to enter institution, class of diploma/statement of result obtained (ND, HND, NCE, A’level).
- You are expected to enter grade details of relevant O’level results (SSCE/WAEC/GCE/NECO/TCII etc).
- You are also required to specify the centre number and exam number of all the results you have entered.
STEP 6: UPLOADING YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
- You are required to upload your recent passport photograph that is very clear and with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
STEP 7: APPLICATION SUBMISSION
- After filling all the necessary information, you should submit the application by clicking on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- Before final submission of the application, cross check to ensure all the information are correct. This is because after any of the information.
STEP 8: PRINTING OF APPLICATION FORM
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed.
- The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username.
- Click on Print Application to print it.
STEP 9: AT SCREENING CENTERS.
Before your application can be processed, you must attend the screening in person.
- You are required to present the originals of your relevant credentials (O’ level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’ level results, diploma or IJMB – as applicable to you.).
- Photocopies of all results presented will be submitted at the center.
- The photocopy of O’level certificate/statement of result(s) will be accompanied by appropriate utility card (scratch card for accessing result) of the examination body.
- You are to submit photocopy of indigene letter, certificate of birth/declaration of age and a copy of the printed post UTME application form.
STEP 10: CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
- You will be contacted via SMS on your phone for the date, time and venue for your screening.
Bauchi State University Screening Venue & Schedule.
1. Faculties of Arts & Edu, Science and Basic Medical Sciences, Main Campus, Gadau.
Monday 9th- Friday 20th july 2018.
2. Faculty of Law, Misau Campus.
Monday 9th- Friday 20th July, 2018.
3.Faculty of social &management Science, Bauchi campus.
Monday 9th-Friday 20th July, 2018.
Please share this post across….