Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) 2018 Recruitment Exercise
Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) 2018 Recruitment Exercise. In this post, you will get the latest update on Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) 2018/19 recruitment exercise: Application, Requirements & Guidelines. BRISIN Recruitment 2018-2019 Application Form, requirements, qualifications and guidelines for free here.
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) scheme is an initiative of the Federal Government of Nigeria aimed at reducing the high rate of unemployment among the Nigerian populace. The BRISIN is an integrated system for the collection, storage and distribution of information to support the management of the economy.
The BRISIN Recruitment exercise is set to commence the recruitment of recruit 5,000 unemployed Nigerians in the federal capital territory, out of which 200 will be sent to Italy for training on various aspect of the project and they will be the trainees.
Applications are hereby invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) scheme. Interested candidates should secure this opportunity using the guide on this page.
Table of Contents
BRISIN Recruitment Basic Requirements
Before filling the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria Application form, candidates are required to meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth
- Applicants must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have OND, HND, BA/BSc. in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Sercive (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicants with any form of disabilities should not apply.
- Applicants are required to print out Parent /Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form.
BRISIN Starting Recruitment on September
The Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria wishes to inform the general public that BRISIN application form will be out NEXT WEEK. The BRISIN management has urged job-seekers to report anyone/individual who charges/compel or attempt to solicit up-front fees (eg. Application, processing fee).
- BRISIN Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal
- NECO Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancies
- Apply Ongoing First Bank of Nigeria Recruitment (6 Positions)
- Nigerian Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Federal Fire Service (FFS) Shortlisted Applicants & Screening Exercise Date
- UBEC Recruitment 2018/2019 For All Nigerians – See How To Apply Here
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Application 2018/2019 – www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Download FRSC Past Questions And Answers (PDF Format)
- Grow Your Business on Mediangr.com – See Our Friendly Advert Rates
SEE MORE JOBS
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP) | Apply Here
How to Apply for BRISIN Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates should visit the recruitment portal/website on (www.Brisin.gov.ng) to register. Please note that the Application form is FREE of charge and must be submitted once.
Online Application Closing Date:
Will be announced
- Click the Register Button on the top right corner of the page to register (without registration you cant see the position).
- Applicants are required to have the following available for registration (Passport-sized photograph with CV in pdf or word format (Not more than 2 pages and 600kb)
- To complete the registration, make sure you fill the registration form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account by clicking on the link sent to your email
- Log in with your email and password.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements then click the apply button for your preferred position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
Subscribe to Mediangr.com Newsletter, articles and latest updates about trending Jobs and events. You can withdraw your consent at any time.