Avancez Scholarship Program 2019 At Chalmers University Of Technology , Sweden
Avancez Scholarship Program 2019 At Chalmers University Of Technology , Sweden: The Chalmers University of Technology is awarding a good number of scholarships funded by the Chalmers Foundation to interested applicants who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
Table of Contents
Avancez Scholarship Program 2019
This Tuition fee reduction (up to 75%) Masters Scholarship program will be awarded to successful applicants only.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2019
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: All non-EU/EEA countries
To Be Taken At: Chalmers University of Technology , Sweden
Number Of Scholarships: not specified
Value Of Avancez Scholarship Program:
- A 75% reduction of the tuition fees (4 semesters / 2 year programme)
- Students who excel during their first year of studies may receive an increased scholarship reduction, which covers 85% of the tuition fee during the second and final year of studies
- No funds are transferred to the scholarship laureates
Duration Of Scholarships: 4 semesters / 2 year programme
Avancez Scholarship Program Eligibility:
To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- have applied or applying to Chamers University Of technology.
- have good academic records
How To Apply Avancez Scholarship Program:
It is mandatory to submit an application for Chalmers Master’s programmes at University Admissions prior to making a scholarship application. Only then will you be able to obtain your individual application number, which must be entered correctly in the scholarship application portal.
APPLY HERE: https://www.universityadmissions.se/intl/start
Go through the How to apply for scholarships administered by Chalmers webpage before applying (http://www.chalmers.se/en/education/fees-finance/Pages/Apply-for-scholarship.aspx).
Award Providers: Chalmers Foundation, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden