Auckland University Of Technology Scholarship – New Zealand 2019
Auckland University Of Technology Scholarship – New Zealand 2019. 2019 Faculty Of Business, Economics & Law Scholarships At Auckland University Of Technology – New Zealand. The Auckland University Of Technology, New Zealand is offering the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law Scholarships to International students who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
Table of Contents
This scholarship program is created to support postgraduate research study and to provide the student with the possible experience as the teaching and/or research assistant.
Eligible Countries: New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and International students.
Value Of Scholarships: $19,000
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
- Applicants must be New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and International students.
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs
- Applicants must ensure that their student Visa permits employment.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- A brief curriculum vitae (CV)
• Academic transcripts for any previous tertiary study completed at a university other than AUT University
• A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (no more than 3 pages including references)
- Application Form
NB; Application Deadline: October 1, 2018
Please, use the SHARE buttons below to inform others