Auckland University Of Technology Scholarship – New Zealand 2019
Auckland University Of Technology Scholarship – New Zealand 2019. 2019 Faculty Of Business, Economics & Law Scholarships At Auckland University Of Technology – New Zealand. The Auckland University Of Technology, New Zealand is offering the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law Scholarships to International students who are looking to acquire a degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is created to support postgraduate research study and to provide the student with the possible experience as the teaching and/or research assistant.
Eligible Countries: New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and International students.
Value Of Scholarships: $19,000
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
- Applicants must be New Zealand citizens, permanent residents and International students.
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have excellent results from previous educational programs
- Applicants must ensure that their student Visa permits employment.
How To Apply: The following are required during application:
- A brief curriculum vitae (CV)
• Academic transcripts for any previous tertiary study completed at a university other than AUT University
• A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (no more than 3 pages including references)
- Application Form
NB; Application Deadline: October 1, 2018
Please, use the SHARE buttons below to inform others