Astymin Go The Distance For Naija Contest 2018 | Share Your Story and Get Rewarded
Astymin Go The Distance For Naija Contest 2018 | Share Your Story and Get Rewarded. Fidson, through its ASTYMIN brand is now accepting entries from Nigerians for its 2018 Go The Distance For Naija Contest.
Shortlisted for FRSC Screening 2018???
Click here to DOWNLOAD FRSC PAST QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Nigeria celebrates her 58th Independence Anniversary on the 1st of October 2018. There have been mixed emotions and divergent views on the believability of Nigerian dream among Nigerians. While some are apparently pessimistic of its viability based on certain experiences, others, particularly the youth, have found reasons to keep hope alive and be resilient in their drive for a better life and a more prosperous nation. This drive has been aptly tagged – “The Naija Spirit”.
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
As a corporate citizen and in a bid to connect the true Naija Spirit, we at Fidson, through our ASTYMIN brand are out to re-ignite the true Naija Spirit of passion, resilience and can-do in the average Nigerian. ASTYMIN is therefore calling on Nigerians to revive their winning mentality by giving their best and going the distance for Naija.
Prizes For Go The Distance For Naija:
The stories with the highest votes will be rewarded the sum of ₦250,000; ₦150,000 and ₦100,000 respectively.
How to Enter Go The Distance For Naija:
- Fill in the entry form
- In not more than 500 words write a story of what you have done to #GoTheDistanceForNaija
- Ten entries after careful evaluation by a panel of Judges will be put up for voting
- The three entries with the highest votes will be rewarded.
Interested candidates are to apply through this link https://www.fidson.com/gothedistance/entry/
RECOMMENDED: Learn how to advertise your business on mediangr.com
Kindly use the SHARE buttons below to inform others please