Ashaka Cement Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018
Ashaka Cement Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme.
Ashaka Cement Limited 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme: Graduate Trainee recruitment at Ashaka Cement Limited.
Ashaka Cement Limited based in Ashaka, Gombe State is a subsidiary of Lafarge Africa Plc. The Company produces the famous brand “AshakaCem” popularly known as the Star of the North because of its proven record of quality and integrity. Lafarge’s vision is to build a stronger Nigeria safely, ethically and sustainably through innovative construction solutions.
Ashaka Cement has commenced its 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme targeted at attracting suitably qualified, young, exceptional and highly motivated individuals to join its workforce. Successful candidates will work at Ashaka Cement’s plant in Ashaka, Funakaye LGA, Gombe State. Lafarge offers its employees careers with a meaning: building the future. Lafarge offers personal development opportunities, international mobility as well as safe and attractive working conditions.
Position: 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme
Location: Ashaka, Gombe
Table of Contents
Ashaka Cement Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment Requirement
- In addition, candidates should demonstrate a strong passion for excellence, enthusiasm, analytical, communication (written and verbal), presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Candidates from Gombe, Bauchi, Borno, Yobe, Taraba and Adamawa States and other states in Northern Nigeria are strongly encouraged to apply.
- A minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or a Higher National Diploma (Upper Credit) from any of the following disciplines: Engineering; Social Sciences; Management; Arts/ Humanities or other related disciplines.
- Completion of the mandatory NYSC programme as at the time of application.
- A maximum of 2 years’ post-NYSC work experience.
- A maximum age of 28 years, as at 31 December 2018.
Ashaka Cement Limited 2018 Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme – How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs/Resumes (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with full names and functional e-mail address and phone numbers of the candidates) to: [email protected]
For more information, visit https://lafargeblog.com.ng/ashaka-2018-graduate-training-programme
Online Application Closing Date:
July 13th, 2018.