APPLY UBA Recruitment 2018/2019 for Customer Care Representatives
UBA Recruitment 2018/2019 for Customer Care Representatives.
UBA RECRUITMENT 2018– The bank is currently recruiting. View application details and apply accordingly. We are always available to assist you the best possible way we can if you encounter any difficulties.
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Details of the UBA Recruitment 2018/2019 for Customer Care Representatives
- 0.2 Specification /Job Objective
- 0.3 Role and Responsibilities
- 1 Requirements for UBA Recruitment 2018/2019 for Customer Care Representatives
- 2 How To Apply UBA Recruitment 2018/2019 for Customer Care Representatives
Details of the UBA Recruitment 2018/2019 for Customer Care Representatives
Job Reference # HRWEST123C001
Contract Type- Permanent
Benin City, Edo, Nigeria; Ado Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria; Abeokuta South, Ogun, Nigeria; Akure South, Ondo, Nigeria; Osogbo, Osun, Nigeria; Ibadan South-West, Oyo, Nigeria
Specification /Job Objective
- •To ensure the business office provides excellent quality banking service to all customers.
- •To maintain contact with new and existing customers on routine account management activities.
- •To engage customers in cross selling of the bank’s products and services including E-sales
Role and Responsibilities
Customer Relations Management/Sales
- •Ensure that the customer’s instructions are duly effected by applying all standard checks and controls, coordinating with other department including head office operations and compliance.
- •Ensure proper documentation for all new and existing accounts.
- •Ensure timely opening of new accounts on the system.
- •Support branch sales and service team.
- •Cheque book issuance and maintenance.
- •Dormant account reactivation
- Customer Service Ambassador
- •Service improvement
- •Ensure that all walk-in customers are directed to the right counters, assisted in completing transactions, and serviced efficiently.
Service issues resolution
- •Answer all customer queries, resolve ‘on the spot’ service issues; escalate to BOM, issues that cannot be handled on the spot.
- •Follow up customers with pending cases, and keep him/her informed.
- •Compile and publish customer satisfaction score daily
- •Download Customers’ issues from the Group Response Portal (GRP) and monitor resolution of issues logged against the branch through the Business Office staff
Requirements for UBA Recruitment 2018/2019 for Customer Care Representatives
•Minimum Educational level – B.Sc. in any related discipline
- • 27years and below
- •Prior experience in banking operations is highly desirable
- •Relevant banking experience preferably supporting retail customers
- •Sales knowledge, skill & experience (added advantage)
- •Sound knowledge of Banking products and services
- •Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
- •Business Development and acquisition
- •Excellent customer service orientation
- •High level of integrity
- •Good verbal & written communication skills
- •Selling skills
- •Focused, Motivated & Results Oriented
- •Paying attention to details
- •Good interpersonal skills
- •Fast and error-free processing
- •Strong problem resolution skills
- •Selling & Marketing Skills
How To Apply UBA Recruitment 2018/2019 for Customer Care Representatives
Interested persons can apply by clicking on the link below
Deadline for Application
We do hope this is helpful. We all are friends, so it is important we share this post with other friends. You can use any of the share button displayed on your screen.
Subscribe to this site using your email for more BANK JOBS VACANCY UPDATE. Subscription is free.