2019 Andrei Stenin International Press Photo Contest
Andrei Stenin International Press Photo Contest – Applications are open for the Andrei Stenin International Press Photo Contest 2019. The contest aims to promote young photographers and support them in their strive for professional perfection.
Table of Contents
It is Russia’s only platform for discovering new photojournalists and for allowing them to make a name for themselves on the world photojournalism stage.
The contest objectives are
- To perpetuate the memory of Andrei Stenin, a Russian journalist and Rossiya Segodnya photo correspondent who was posthumously awarded the Order of Courage for the bravery and heroism he demonstrated in the performance of his professional duties
- To support and promote high standards of photojournalism and documentary photography in Russia and around the world
- To promote photography and raise public awareness about photojournalism
- To support young photographers
- The winning entries were exhibited around the world. In 2016 the exhibitions were run in Moscow, Istanbul, Cape Town, Cairo, Berlin, Shanghai, Rome, etc. In 2018, around 6000 entries by young photojournalists from 77 countries were submitted to the contest.
Andrei Stenin International Press Photo Contest Eligibility.
- Open to Russian and foreign nationals who are professional photographers;
- The age limits for Contest Participants is at least 18 and no more than 33 years old at the time of the Contestant’s submission of Photo Image(s) to the Contest;
- The Contestant may submit no more three Photo Image (Series of Images) in each category;
- Entry for the competition is free of charge.
APPLY ALSO: KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship Program 2019.
Method of Application.
Click here to apply, However, the application Deadline is February 28, 2019.
APPLY ALSO: European Youth Award #EYA Contest 2019.