AMVCA Audition Application Form | Participate in AMVCA 2018 Audition
AMVCA Audition Application Form | Participate in AMVCA 2018 Audition. AMVCA 2018 Audition Application Form is now out and all interested participants are hereby encouraged to register now. Therefore, if you’re interested follow the guideline here and register.
Table of Contents
AMVCA 2018 AUDITION FORM SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
- Call for submission:
- Only fully executed online submissions with a reference video clip of 2-3 minutes will be accepted.
- Unique reference numbers will be allocated to each completed online submissions. All further correspondence will require the corresponding reference number to be inserted.
- Once you have received the unique reference number you will be required to send a hard drive or a digital file containing the submitted project. Please quote your reference number on the submission package.
- For submission requirements, digital file delivery process and details please log onto www.africamagic.tv/AMVCA.
- All films, made-for-television movies or television series are eligible for entry to the AMVCA if they had been produced and broadcast or publicly exhibited during the period October 1st, 2016 to March 31st, 2018.
- All entries must be submitted for judging exactly as presented during public exhibition or broadcast. No modifications may be made for purposes of the awards.
- The AMVCA Nominees will be announced on a later date which will be communicated.
- The category winners will be announced at the AMVCA gala event in Lagos on the 1st September 2018.
- Any submitted drives must be clearly labelled with the movie title and producer’s contact details and can be collected 1 month after the nominees’ announcement from the following address: MSS Local Productions, 4 Industrial Street, Off Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos.
- For online submission support please consult the website www.africamagic.tv/AMVCA.
AMVCA 2018 VOTING PROCEDURE
- The judging panel for Round One will determine the Nominees for categories 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 19. Thereafter the names of the Nominees and their individual categories will be posted on the AMVCA website for viewers to vote for their winner.
- Viewers will cast their vote via available platforms which will include Website, Mobile site and SMS to determine select category winners.
- Viewers may vote from any country on the African continent.
- Vote numbers, rules, regulations and procedures will be made available on the AMVCA website at www.africamagic.tv/AMVCA.
- Results will be verified by the AMVCA appointed auditors.
SEE MORE JOBS
- NDLEA Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form Portal www.ndlea.gov.ng
- Unilorin Recruitment 2018/2019 Form | Apply Ongoing University of Ilorin Vacancies
- Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Portal www.fedcivilservice.gov.ng
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.Prisons.gov.ng
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2018/2019 customs.gov.ng/jobs/joblistings.php
- First Bank Recruitment 2018/19 Form | 10 Vacant Positions Today
- Technology Distributions Limited 2018/2019 Latest Jobs | Apply Here
- Stresert Services Limited Recruitment 2018/2019 | Apply Here
- AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- Nigeria Top 100 Highest Paying Companies / Agencies [LIST]
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP) | Apply Here