Alibaba Netpreneur Training Rwanda Program 2019 (fully-funded)
Alibaba Netpreneur Training Rwanda Program 2019 (fully-funded) – Applications are invited for the Alibaba Netpreneur Training – Rwanda Program 2019.
The Alibaba Netpreneur Training program will welcome local Rwandan entrepreneurs and those who operate businesses within the Rwandan market.
The Alibaba Group is excited that you are interested in joining this program. The 10-day program hosted at Alibaba’s campus in Hangzhou will run from February 16 – 27, 2019.
Participants will learn:
- The key factors in Alibaba’s long-term success
- The defining moments and failures that have shaped Alibaba’s journey (including the early stages of development)
- An understanding of Alibaba’s ecosystem.
The following costs are covered by the organizers:
- Hotel accommodation (shared room)
- Daily meal allowance for breakfast (included in the hotel), lunch and dinner
- Field trip and site visit transportation costs
The following costs are expected to be covered by the participants:
- Air tickets and transportation/pick-up services to and from Hangzhou, China
- Single hotel room requests (if you would like to stay in a single room you will be required to cover the full cost yourself)
- Additional food or personal expenses.
Alibaba Netpreneur Training Rwanda Program Eligibility.
- You must be a founder/co-founder or business owner of an officially registered venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years;
- Applicants below 40 years old;
- You must provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer are preferred);
- You must provide your official business license when requested during the application process;
- Female entrepreneurs and locals of the selected regions for each class are strongly encouraged to apply.
Other desirable qualities include:
- Authentic, open-minded and altruistic leaders of the ‘new economy’
- Building enterprises for long-term success, not for short-term profit
- Mission-driven and have a strong sense of purpose, integrity, vision and drive
- Willing to learn and share their experiences and ideas.
Deadline: January 13, 2019.