AKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019 Admission Exercise
AKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019 Admission Exercise. AKSU Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Form Is Now Out: Apply for Akwa Ibom State University, Aksu post UTME and Direct Entry Admission Screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Form 2018/2019.
The Management of Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) has announced the commencement of its post UTME screening form, exam date/venue and cut off mark for prospective candidates. All UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates who participated in the JAMB 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and most especially those asking when is Aksu Post Utme form for the 2018/2019 academic session going to be out? That the Application Form is now on sale.
Akwa Ibom State University, AKSU Post-UTME Screening exercise will be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode which has been scheduled to start from Monday, 23rd July to Friday, 27th July 2018. Interested candidates will get the latest news about Aksu post Utme screening exercise and other vital information right here for free.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) will only admit candidates who choose the university as First Choice and scored 160 and above in the JAMB 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME). Prospective candidates must have at Five (5) credits passes in WAEC/SSCE/NECO in not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME 2018/2019 Screening Form
The University portal will be opened for registration from Monday, 2nd July 2018 to Friday, 20th July 2018. Candidates are required to register online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
- Visit Aksu official portal/website on (http://portal.aksu.edu.ng) to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip.
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right-hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the prepayment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right-hand side of the page to proceed with the registration process.
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- 2018 UTME result printout.
- 2018 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma, NCE orA-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
AKSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME Screening will hold from Monday, 23rd July 2018 to Friday, 27th July 2018. Direct Entry, DE Screening will hold on Friday, 27th July 2018.
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A
Time: 9 am daily.
Requirements for AKSU Post-UTME/DE Screening Exercise
Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2018 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in colour.
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of Registration.
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2018/2019 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
Online Application Closing Date:
July 20th, 2018.