AIFCE Post UTME Form 2018 Screening Exercise Application Details
AIFCE Post UTME Form 2018 Screening Exercise Application Details. Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri invite suitably qualified candidates to its 2018/2019 academic session post UTME screening exercise. Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, AIFCE post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out.
AIFCE Post UTME Form 2018 Screening Exercise Application Details.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Post UTME Registration commences from 12th July 2018 to 15th August 2018.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark:
AIFCE Post UTME Form 2018 Eligibility.
- All prospective students who used Alvan as 1st choice and scored up to 180 and above in 2018/2019 JAMB.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan as their first choice institution in JAMB but scored 180 and above and are interested in applying can do so but should ensure that they do a Change of Institution with JAMB.
- All candidates who scored 100 and above are invited to apply for the NCE Programme as stated.
Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education DEGREE & NCE Courses.
AIFCE Post UTME Screening Application Form 2018.
The courses available for the Degree Programme include:
- ED/Integrated Science
- ED/Physical and Recreation
- ED/Fine Arts
- ED/Home Economics
ALL COURSES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE NCE PROGRAMME.
How to apply AIFCE Post UTME Form 2018.
- Log unto http://www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS
- Click on 2018/2019 application, read the instruction on the page and clock on next.
- Enter your JAMB registration number to generate your remita invoice.
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number
- Come back to the portal to complete your registration
- Enter your RRR number.
- Enter JAMB registration number
- Enter your details
- Click next and upload your documents
- Passport (Red Background Only)
- L.G.A. identification
- Birth Certificate
- JAMB result page
- O’level result
- Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only)
- Previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only)
- Then submit and print your acknowledgement slip
- Wait for information from the College.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00), excluding bank charges.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.