AFIT Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2018/19 is on sale
AFIT Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2018/19. Airforce Institute of Technology, AFIT ND post UTME / Admission screening application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is on sale.
Table of Contents
- 1 AFIT Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2018/19.
- 2 How to Apply AFIT Post UTME Admission Screening Form Online.
AFIT Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2018/19.
This is to notify the general public and all candidates, including military personnel, who selected the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) Kaduna as their choice of Institution during the last JAMB UTME that the post UTME screening exercise application form is out. JAMB candidates who did not previously select AFIT as their choice of institution but are desirous of gaining admission into the Institute and have the JAMB UTME cutoff point are to equally prepare to participate in the screening exercise.
The cut-off marks for various programmes will be displayed on the institute’s website once decided. Details of the screening, which includes an examination, would be communicated to eligible candidates at the appropriate time via SMS.
About Airforce Institute of Technology.
The Air Force Institute of Technology is a higher education institution engaged in imparting knowledge, skills and learning to students using specialised facilities and multi-disciplinary approach; a centre of excellence for serious innovative research and development for the aerospace, aeronautical, aviation and allied industries/disciplines.
AFIT Post UTME Admission Screening Form – Available Programmes and Requirements.
AFIT Programmes and Requirements for National Diploma.
National Diploma (ND) Programme – Aircraft Engineering Technology, Mechanical Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology and Explosive Ordnance Technology:
- JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark and pass in AFIT’s post-JAMB UTME screening test and;
- Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with at least a pass in English Language and credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, Physic, Chemistry and 2 other subjects from Additional Mathematics, Biology, Geography, Statistics, Technical Drawing, Auto-Mechanics and Metal Work or
National Diploma (ND) Programme – Business Administration and Management:
- JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark;
- Candidates should possess a Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects from Economic/Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Statistics, Geography, Agricultural Science, Government and Biology or,
- Credit passes in an NBTE recognized Pre-ND examination in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other relevant subjects listed in Paragraph 5d(2) above.
How to Apply AFIT Post UTME Admission Screening Form Online.
For a successful application, ND candidates are expected to complete two basic registration processes as stated and explained below:
- Payment via e-Bills Pay.
- Admission Screening Bio-Data Registration.
ND candidates should visit any branch of commercial banks and request for e-Bills Pay in respect of Air Force Institute of Technology ND programme and make payment of the sum of N3,100.00 plus the required bank charges. After payment, the bank teller will provide a printout of Session ID, which is required to proceed with online registration.
Having been assigned a Session ID by the bank, candidates should visit AFIT website (http://www.afit.edu.ng) and click on the ‘AFIT ND Admission Screening’ link. Insert the Session ID obtained from the bank, email, phone number, upload your passport and select the programme category applicable to you (National Diploma), click submit. After the display of “record inserted correctly” message, click “resume registration” to continue the application.
Having completed the steps above, candidates should enter their bio-information, SSCE/GCE/NECO results, JAMB score, etc. Thereafter candidates should upload their passport photographs which should not be more than 30KB in size. The size of such uploaded picture will be validated against this requirement. Therefore, candidates should ensure compliance.
After the successful upload of pictures, candidates should proceed to print their Photo Cards. The Photo Cards contain candidates’ basic identity information and would be required for participation in the post- JAMB UTME screening and for confirmation of application for admission into the Institute.
AFIT Post UTME Admission Screening Form Registration Closing Date.
All applications for admission will close on Friday 15 August 2018. Successful candidates would be contacted via SMS and also published on the Institute’s website at the appropriate time. Therefore candidates are advised to provide valid phone numbers during registration. Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for important information after application. For further enquiry, you may wish to contact us on 081555559571/09074411999.