Achievers University JUPEB Admission Form 2018
Achievers University JUPEB Admission Form 2018. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Achievers University, Owo (AUO), Ondo State, one year Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme.
Achievers University JUPEB Admission Form 2018.
Candidates who successfully complete ONE-YEAR programme, after examinations administered by JUPEB, will gain Direct Entry admission to 200 Level Degree programmes of Achievers University and other Universities in Nigeria.
Eligibility: Eligible candidates must possess a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
Achievers University JUPEB Subject Combinations.
The University, through highly qualified tutors, provides intensive lectures in relevant subject combinations by highly qualified tutors in line with JUPEB syllabus in the following subject combinations:
- BCP- Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- GLR-Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG-Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- BEG-Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG/Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Government
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP
How to Apply for Achievers University JUPEB Admission.
Candidates can process admissions by:
- Downloading the forms by clicking on the “Admissions Form” Button below or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres
Candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Zenith Bank Plc – Account No. 1015462070 and evidence of payment attached to application forms, which should be submitted to the Office of the Director of AU-FAP, Achievers University, Owo.
Please click button below to download the JUPEB admission form.
For further information, contact the following: Bayode: 0803-374-6527, Adebayo: 0803-343-2195, Bunmi: 0703-847-7064 Oluchi: 0803-936-6046
Liked this article, please make use of the SHARE button below;