Accrete Petroleum Limited Job Vacancy for Petroleum Engineer 2018/2019
Accrete Petroleum Limited Job Vacancy for Petroleum Engineer 2018/2019: On this publication, you will get the latest update about 2018 Petroleum Engineer Ongoing Recruitment, Requirements involved and other important updates..
Accrete Petroleum Limited – We are a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients.
Our services range from Digital oil field and Hydrocarbon Allocation software solutions to field engineering services such as Wireline and slickline services.
Accrete Petroleum Limited are currently recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Petroleum Engineer
Department: Petroleum Engineering
Reporting To: Technical Manager, MD
- Accrete Petroleum is looking for a motivated individual to join the Petroleum Engineering Department in our Lagos office.
The job descriptions include but not limited to:
- Providing technical advice and support to clients on all aspects of petroleum engineering (production, reservoir, process, real time systems and research).
- Conducting engineering data processing and analysis, and integrated asset modelling
- Training clients’ personnel.
- Able to exercise a notable amount of personal initiative and proactive commercial approach to developing the company’s business.
- The role is suited to engineers with hands on experience of using Petex IPM software and/ or who wish to develop their engineering knowledge whilst pursuing an exciting and challenging technical and business career.
- Extensive travel required.
- Petex Software deployment in major oil and gas companies.
Table of Contents
Petroleum Engineer Recruitment 2018/2019 Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Physical Science or Mathematics with minimum of 2.1 grade (or equivalent)
- Master’s degree in Petroleum, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, Physics (or equivalent) is an added advantage.
- Not more than 25 years old by 31st December 2018
Practical experience in an E&P company including:
- Field development planning
- Field studies
- Initiative and creativity essential
- Used to operating in deadline driven environment
- Excellent organisational skills
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- NECO Recruitment Application Form;
- How to Apply for SSSand DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s using the position title as the Subject of the email to: [email protected]
For More information regards to Petroleum Engineer Recruitment 2018, kindly drop your Email Address on the comment box below.