Accounts Clerk Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment
Accounts Clerk Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment. Accounts Clerk at the Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP).
Table of Contents
- 1 Accounts Clerk Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment
- 2 ABIACSDP Recruitment – Remuneration
- 3 How to Apply Accounts Clerk Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment
Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) – Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) for implementing the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP) in Nigeria. Part of this credit is to be applied where eligible to the payment for the services of various staff of the implementing agencies.
In the pursuance therewith the Abia State Agency for Community and Social Development Project (ABIACSDP) is now inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for recruitment into the position listed hereunder:
Job Title: Accounts Clerk
He/she shall be responsibleof the downstreamfinancial functions in theAgency including as under listed:
- Handling petty cash payments
- Preparing cash position reports
- Posting ledgerentries
- Banking transactions
- Preparation and maintenance of monthly and quantity cash reports dtthe organization Handling books of primary entry
- All other duties assigned by the General Manager
ABIACSDP Recruitment Qualification and Experience Required
- At least WASC/NECO (or its equivalent) qualification with 5 or more credit passes including English language and Mathematics.
- Candidate must be computer literate with good writing and numerical skills.
- Experience in similar function in development projector any other private sector establishment will be an added advantage.
ABIACSDP Recruitment – Remuneration
This post attract attractive remuneration commensurate with the modes of entry and in accordance with agreed terms with the World Bank.
ABIACSDP Recruitment Application Closing Date
4th October, 2018.
Hot Vacancies in Nigeria You Can’t Miss.
- Federal Government Recruitment 2018;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2018;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2018;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
How to Apply Accounts Clerk Job at ABIACSDP Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send Ten(10) copies of all Applications signed sealed and clearly marked on the “Top Right Hand” corner on the envelop (POST APPLIED FOR) should be addressed and delivered to:
The General Manager,
No. 18 Orlu Street/Umuwaya Road,
- Only candidates with the required qualification and experience will be shortlisted.
- Clearly written out Contact Address, phone number and e-mail addresses must be included to facilitate responses.