AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com. We are glad to inform all interested applicants of AB Microfinance Bank 2018 Recruitment Job Vacancies that is currently ongoing.
Table of Contents
- 1 AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Portal www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
- 2 AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment Job Positions
- 3 AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/19 General Requirements
- 4 How to Apply AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
AB Microfinance Bank is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified and suitable graduates to fill the Job vacancies listed here.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria, responsible for the strategic direction and the day-to-day operations of the bank. AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited today is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG (www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
TRENDING JOB VACANCIES THIS WEEK!
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment Job Positions
AB Microfinance Bank are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) IT Android Developer
AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/19 General Requirements
- Minimum B.Sc / HND in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- At least 3-year experience of mobile app development with android SDK
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Experience publishing a high quality Android app to Google Play Store (at least one app)
- Knowledge of the mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON, with 3rd party, with Git/Bitbucket
- Applicant should have Experience with security software and solutions and messaging applications
- Experience of developing technical documentations
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers
- Experience working with customers and partners
- Focusing the attention to details, ability of providing the ideas both to technical and non-technical addressees, analytical thought, team work spirit.
- Fluent English (Excellent written and verbal communication skills)
- Experience in Linux is an asset. Experience of work in financial sector is a plus
- Any relevant android certification (Google’s Associate Android Developer) would be a plus.
- IDB Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- EKEDC Recruitment Registration Portal & Form
- Islamic Development Bank Recruitment 2018/2019
- Kaduna State Power Supply Company Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Insurance Agent Job Vacancy at AIICO Insurance Plc
- Dangote Group 2018/19 Massive Job Recruitment (106 Openings)
- Total Nigeria Plc Young 2018/19 Graduate Trainee Program (YGP) | Apply Here
AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form Application Closing Date
How to Apply AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
Interested and qualified candidates should visit THIS PAGE TO APPLY
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.