AAUA 2017/2018 Registration Procedure for Fresh & Returning Students
AAUA 2017/2018 Registration Procedure for Fresh & Returning Students. Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba, AAUA registration procedure for fresh and returning students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
You can also
This is to inform all fresh and returning students of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, that the University Management has approved the following as the procedure for registration of fresh and returning students for the 2017/2018 academic session.
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Registration Form
- Nestle Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
AAUA Registration Procedure for Fresh Students
- Newly-admitted students are to proceed to www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng to complete bio-data form and upload educational qualifications.
- All students duly cleared are to proceed to pay the prescribed fees for the session, and have their matriculation numbers automatically generated.
- Those not cleared in 1 above are to proceed to www.coc.aaua.edu.ng to apply for change of course to courses for which they are registrable.
- After payment of prescribed fees, proceed to register for courses (www.eportal.aaua.edu.ng), submit and print course registration details for your own records.
- Proceed to register with the Faculty Officer and collect three Student files.
- Register with the University Health Centre, and thereafter proceed to Student Affairs Division.
AAUA Registration Procedure Returning Students
Returning Students are to:
- Pay the prescribed fees for the Academic Session.
- Register for courses online, submit and print for your own records.
- Submit Course Registration Forms in the Department.
SEE ALSO: How to Grow Your Business on Mediangr.com – See Our Friendly Advert Rates
Kindly use the SHARE buttons below to inform others please