AACE International Scholarship 2019 Program
AACE International Scholarship 2019 Program. Applications are currently invited for the for the AACE International Scholarship Program which is awarded to Individuals who are looking to undergo a degree program in USA.
FINDING IT SO HARD TO ADVERTISE YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE???
CLICK HERE TO SEE EASY STEPS ON HOW TO ADVERTISE ONLINE
Table of Contents
The scholarships are currently available in various amounts to a maximum (lifetime/individual) of $2500.
Interested individuals are advised to apply on or before February 28, 2019
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Npower Recruitment 2019-2020 and How to Apply via portal.npower.gov.ng
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Eligible Field Of Study: Building Construction / Construction Management, Business Administration, Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering), Quantity Surveying.
AACE International Scholarship Eligibility:
- Applicants must Be enrolled full time in a program for the fall term. Applicants in their final undergraduate year must have been accepted to attend a full-time graduate program in the next academic year to qualify for a scholarship.
- Applicants must be US, Canadian, and International students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must Possess a GPA of 3.0 or higher (using a 4.0 grading scale)
- Applicants must Have completed one year of college, be currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university (See the scholarship application for accreditation criteria) for the fall term, and be pursuing a program in one of the following disciplines:
- Building Construction / Construction Management
- Business Administration
- Engineering (including Agricultural Engineering, Architectural Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mining Engineering, and Electrical Engineering)
- Quantity Surveying
How To Apply AACE International Scholarship:
Follow this link https://www.tfaforms.com/4692227 To Begin Application
With 7,000 members in 100 countries, AACE International has been serving the total cost management community since 1956. We are committed to the constructive exchange of ideas between members, development of technical guidance and quality education and recognition of subject matter experts. Our members work in a variety of disciplines and across all industries.
For over 40 years AACE has been certifying individuals. We offer the following certifications: Certified Cost Professional (CCP), Certified Cost Technician (CCT), Certified Estimating Professional (CEP), Certified Forensic Claims Consultant (CFCC), Earned Value Professional (EVP), Decision and Risk Management Professional (DRMP), Certified Scheduling Technician (CST) and Planning & Scheduling Professional (PSP). AACE’s CCP, CCT, CEP, CST, EVP, and PSP certifications are independently accredited by the Council of Engineering and Scientific Specialty Boards.
What Does “AACE” Stand For?
The legal name since 1992 is AACE International. In 1956 the organization was established as the American Association of Cost Engineers. While you may have seen that “AACE” stands for the Association for the Advancement of Cost Engineering, this is only a statement that encompasses the work of the Association, not a legal name.
To be the gathering place and source of thought leadership for professionals who drive successful project and program delivery.
AACE members drive projects to complete on time, on cost, and meet investment and operational goals. We arm our members with the technical tools and expertise to support successful projects and programs.