9mobile Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form & Requirements
9mobile Recruitment 2018/2019 Application Form & Requirements. Apply Current open jobs 9mobile August, 2018 in Nigeria. Latest ongoing recruitment and job openings in 9mobile. Nigeria 9mobile Jobs, 9mobile Job Vacancies in August 2018.
Table of Contents
- 1 9mobile Recruitment 2018/2019 Form
- 2 9mobile Recruitment Available Positions
- 3 General Qualifications and Requirements
- 4 How to Apply 9mobile Recruitment online
9mobile Recruitment 2018… 9mobile Jobs, 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2018 is currently ongoing… This page contains detail information about 9mobile Nigeria recruitment for graduates and non-graduates in Nigeria. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
About 9mobile Nigeria
9mobile, is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2018/2019?
- Where can I obtain the 2018 9mobile Nigeria form?
- Is the 9mobile Nigeria 2018 Recruitment Form out?
- When will 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment start?
- I need 9mobile Nigeria Trending Jobs update, etc.
- Is 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment real for 2018 etc.
- 9mobile Nigeria Application Deadline 2018/2019.
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
9mobile Recruitment Available Positions
- Manager, Revenue Assurance at 9mobile
- Senior Engineer, Solution Architect at 9mobile
- Analyst, Revenue Assurance at 9moble
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the 9mobile Nigeria recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
- Nollywood Registration: How to Join Nollywood in Lagos & Contact Details
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment 2018/2019 Registration Form
- Industrial Training Fund Recruitment 2018/2019 | ITF Recruitment Form
- TRADERMONI: FG To Empower 2Million Traders Loans Without Collateral
- How to Upload NPOWER Deployment Letter Online [Do-It-Yourself]
- Kaduna State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2018/2019 for Graduates
- Make Money Online 2018/19 in Nigeria | See Super Sure Methods Ideas!
- Npower Graduate Recruitment 2018 Form | Apply at portal.npower.gov.ng
- Npower Stipend 2018 July/ August To Be Paid On – See Latest News About It Here
- Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2018/19 Form & Registration Guide
- Nollywood Audition Registration Form 2018/2019 Guidelines and Requirement
- Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2018/2019 – Apply Here
9mobile Job Recruitment Positions & Requirements
Job Title: Manager, Revenue Assurance (Circuit and Packet Switched Networks).
Job Location: Abuja.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a life cycle approach tominimizing revenue across EMTS including:
- Responsibility of for overall assurance of the entire Circuit and PacketSwitched Networks and Value-Added platforms; ensuring that potential revenueleakages/ losses across the platforms are proactively identified and mitigated.
- Providing expert opinion on Revenue impact of Network processes andactivities including new node implementations, integrations, operation changemanagement and downtime.
- Maximizing revenue by reducing leakages and identifying revenueopportunities in relevant processes
- Allocation of resources to investigate, analyze, evaluate and correctrevenue impacting issues that arise throughout the organization
- Responsibility for continuous improvement and special projects toidentify new revenue opportunities and improve revenue assurance practice incompetence development, establishment of methodologies, best practices.
- Review and recommend changes on oil revenue related policies, processes,procedures and business rules to minimize revenue leakage
- Development of revenue assurance bestpractices for the company
- Creation of revenue assurance KPI on therevenue assurance / fraud management tool(CONNECTIVA SYSTEM).
- Perform root cause analysis of issues onthe Circuit and packet Switched Networks; follow through to resolution andcommunicate to appropriate parties.
- Monitoring of system owners to ensureproper set up of system in order to maximize leakages
- Establish and maintain Relationships with key internal and externalstakeholders
- Cross Functional role, providingindependent internal consultancy aimed at protecting the various revenuestreams of the business
- Develop KPIs across functional areas tomonitor revenue maximization
- Develop revenue assurance culture acrossEMTS
- Key role in the revenue management valuestream & Project prioritization of EMTS Nigeria
- Creation of a revenue responsibleorganization, to be alert for revenue leakage, over-billing and revenuemaximizing opportunities
- Acquisition and implementation ofessential automated tolls/ solution, to test for and monitor leakage and theadequacy of business rules
- Embedded technological and organizationalchange into day to day processes, to proactively minimize the possibility ofrevenue leakage
- Quantifiable monitoring mechanisms must beintroduced around the strategies to ensure success in implementation thesestrategies
- Represent the status, current action plansand future direction of revenue Assurance to the revenue Assurance SteeringCommittee
- To be the Revenue Assurance championworking closed with the Revenue Assurance Management members as well as withexecutive management.
- Improving and streamlining current RevenueAssurance tools, processes and procedures
- Identifying new revenue opportunity areaswithin the revenue lifecycle; and
- Enforcement of the Revenue AssuranceManagement Strategy.
- Approval of revenue assurance focusedcriteria used as a standard before a new product or network element isimplemented
- Delegate for the HOD, Revenue Assurance& Fraud Management
- Ensure that the revenue affecting businessprocesses have inbuilt mechanisms to assure revenue streams via visibility,controls and good process design
- Establishing and maintainingreconciliation processes to ensure end-to-end visibility of revenue streams anddata accuracy
- Ensure data integrity in all revenueimpacting systems across EMTS
- Build controls into revenue impactingprojects within EMTS
- Ensure ad hoc review of all rate tableswithin EMTS billing systems
- Manage, co-ordinate and conduct one-offand recurring analyses to test/elicit the suitability of business processes
- Actively seek revenue leakage within EMTSand work with involved parties to plug leakage and ensure future revenues areassured
- Benchmarking KPIsacross the industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a numerate field
- Relevant Professional Certifications (ACA,CISA, CRISC, OCA, OCP, OCM, CCNA etc)
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of 9 years relevant workexperience.
- Goodknowledge of Relational Database Management systems
- Excellentunderstanding of GSM Network Architecture
- Analyticaland Problem solving; technical
- Passionfor excellence
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Solution Architect (Transport Network).
Job Location: Abuja.
- Plan and design fixed access and transport networks infrastructure tosupport the delivery of enterprise solutions and technologies such as IP/MPLS,PDH/SDH/DWDM, FTTx, xDSL, Wi-Fi & Cloud
- Participate inthe enterprise sales cycle to gather customer business needs and definetechnical requirements.
- Responsible foranalysing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end transport(IP & TX) solutions for the customers based on their specifications andbusiness needs.
- Responsible for allplanning, design and optimization activities for fixed access and Transportnetworks to ensure optimum quality and network performance of the enterprisenetwork infrastructure.
- Design and directE2E integration of cost effective and efficient transmission topology systemsto support the provisioning of enterprise network services.
- Prepare Highlevel and detailed E2Etransport (IP & TX) plan & connection diagram using MS Visio & MsExcel.
- Fixed Access& backhaul Transmission dimensioning of capacity requirement for enterpriseservices.
- Prepare scope ofwork, RFQs, RFPs, budgets etc. for building the enterprise networksinfrastructure to provide Wi-Fi, FTTX & Cloud based solutions for corporateorganizations.
- Work with crossfunctional teams on seamless design and implementation of project scope
- Plan and raisetechnical work orders for service integration
- Coordinate anddrive Technical Site Surveys
- Providetechnical support for enterprise customers
- First degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Three (3) to Five (5) years relevant post NYSC work experience ina mobile telecommunications transport environment with technical expertise inplanning, designing, integrating and optimizing integrated transport networksand nodes such as MW, PDH/SDH, DWDM and IP-MPLS on both core and accessnetworks.
- Transport (IP & TX)Network Planning and Design
- Sound knowledge of Mobile& Enterprise Networks
- In-depth knowledge ofLast mile connectivity, interfaces, IP / Data communications and varioustransmission technologies.
- Last mile network Design &planning
- Bandwidth and capacityplanning & management
- Logical decision-makingabilities
- Ability to managemultiple projects within the established scope, budget and timeline.
- Presentation skills
- Problem Solving
- Ability to Innovate
- Passion for Excellence
- Interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Customer Focus
Job Title: Analyst, Revenue Assurance.
Job Location: Abuja.
- Undertake initiatives to identify quantity andprevent revenue leakage, reduce cost, increase revenue and minimize loss; withprimary focus on strengthening and/or building revenue assurance processescontrol.
- Implementation of revenueassurance best practices across the revenue value chain
- Implementation and monitoringof single and multi-source KPIs, alarms and reconciliation on the integratedRevenue Management System
- Perform root cause analysis onidentified revenue assurance issues and follow through to resolution.
- Monitoring of system owners toensure proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Facilitate cross-departmentalco-ordination of RA activities and prompt escalation of material incidents;Analyse and follow up on RA incidents until resolution as well as definition ofmeasures to forestall future occurrence of such error scenario.
- Have responsibility for theday-to-day operation of RA tool; including monitoring of predefined keyperformance indices (KPIs), alarms and resolution of alarms triggered.
- Perform reviews of servicenods (Mediation, MSC, IN, HLR, GGSN & SGSN) to ensure that potentialrevenue leakages/losses across the streams are proactively identified andmitigated.
- Follow-up on reported revenue impacting issuesidentified; ensuring that prompt remedial actions are taken by the relevant operationsdepartment and providing adequate briefs/report on such to the Manager, CS/PSNetwork.
- Act as direct point of contactwith Business Segment, IT, Network Operations, Wholesale & CarrierRelations Teams and produce monthly revenue assurance reports.
- Undertake constant review ofsubscriber profiles on the network to ensure completeness accuracy andintegrity of service provisioning and billing
- Review of promotions/servicesoffered by the company to individual and corporate customers with a view toensuring that risks are effectively mitigated.
- Perform varying degrees ofcross-platform TTFile/CDR analysis, research and reconciliations using multipledata sources in order to ensure TTFile/CDR transport integrity as well asbilling completeness and accuracy.
- Report on and perform valueadding reconciliation on revenue streams such asPostpaid/Prepaid/Roaming/Interconnect/ VAS activity to identify weaknesses,leakages, and produce reports to senior management for action.
- Perform validation of thirdparty payment schemes in order to ensure compliance with subsisting agreementsand ensure completeness, accuracy and validity of transactions, revenue earnedand payout figures.
- Perform analysis, research andprocess documentation of the processes for revenue assurance and identifynecessary control point.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance,Engineering, IT, or other related fields
- Advanced PC skills withMicrosoft Excel, Access and good knowledge of data analysis/SQL/query tools.
- Relevant professionalcertifications (ACA, ACCA, CISA, OCA, CCNA)
Experience,Skills & Competencies:
- Minimum of 2 years relevantwork experience
- Good knowledge of architectureand business operations of GSM networks
- Ability to multi-taskeffectively
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication andreporting skills (in English).
How to Apply 9mobile Recruitment online
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the desired position below to apply:
- Manager, Revenue Assurance at 9mobile – Click Here to Apply
- Senior Engineer, Solution Architect at 9mobile – Click here to Apply
- Analyst, Revenue Assurance at 9moble – Click here to Apply
See Other Related Posts Below:
- Npower 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy 2018 recruitment
- Nigerian Army 2018 Recruitment
- Nddc 2018 Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian Prisons 2018 Recruitment
- Nigerian immigration service 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs 2018 Recruitment
- Nigeria Police 2018 Recruitment
- DSS 2018 recruitment
- NAFDAC 2018 Recruitment
- FRSC 2018 Recruitment
- Dangote 2018 Recruitment
- Shell 2018 Recruitment
If you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about 9mobile Nigeria Recruitment 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.