Customs Records 500,000 Applicants for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment Form
The Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) says 524,315 applicants had successfully completed their application process in the ongoing recruitment exercise of 3,200 personnel by the service.
Joseph Attah, the public relations officer (PRO) of the service, disclosed this to NAN in Abuja on Monday.
NAN reports that NCS on April 17, opened a recruitment portal to fill vacancies of 3,200.
RECOMMENDED: SUPPORT MEDIANGR WITH A LITTLE TOKEN
No fewer than 800 officers are to be recruited to fill vacancies for Superintendent cadre, while 2,400 are to fill that of Customs Inspector and Customs Assistant cadre.
Attah told NAN that a total of 278, 582 applicants applied for the Superintendent cadre while the remaining applicants completed the process for Inspectorate and Customs Assistant cadres.
“A total number of people that registered is 828,333, but not all of them accomplished the process,” he said.
The spokesperson assured that the service would be fair and just in the screening of all the applicants.
For those who can remember the recruitment, click on the link below:
Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Massive Nationwide Job Recruitment 2019
See What Others Are Reading:
- How to Fill Federal Civil Service Commission Recruitment Form
- Sterling Bank Plc Summer Associate Internship Program 2019
- Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) Massive Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment
- Check JAMB Result 2019 Using JAMB Registration Number
- Loom Money Nigeria Ponzi Review
- Kaduna State Scholarship Portal
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment
- Kaduna State Scholarship 2019/2020 Application Form to Study Overseas
- Nigeria Maritime University Recruitment Form 2019/2020