2019 Akwa Ibom State INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Akwa Ibom State INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2019; this is post is a guide for Akwa Ibom State indigene who wish to apply/register for Inec jobs. At the end of this post you will know how to apply for Akwa Ibom State INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment.
Note that during INEC ad-hoc (Observer) 2019 recruitment process up to 1 million people would be hired to perform different functions during the elections.
At the same report via Leadership News paper claimed that the amount of INEC adhoc hired staff would reach 2.7 million people, and the Commission would have to spend ₦40 billion on the recruitment process.
- Register political parties in accordance with the provisions of the constitution and Act of the National Assembly
- Monitor the organization and operation of the political parties, including their finances; conventions, congresses and party primaries
- Arrange for the annual examination and auditing of the funds and accounts of political parties, and publish a report on such examination and audit for public information
- Arrange and conduct the registration of persons qualified to vote and prepare, maintain and revise the register of voters for the purpose of any election under this constitution
- Monitor political campaigns and provide rules and regulations which shall govern the political parties
- Conduct voter and civic education
- Promote knowledge of sound democratic election processes
- Conduct any referendum required to be conducted pursuant to the provision of the 1999 Constitution or any other law or Act of the National Assembly
Application Requirements 2019 Akwa Ibom State INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and upgrade its Ad-hoc staff recruitment databank in preparation for the forth-coming 2019 general elections. Immediately the application portal is open, interested candidates must poses the following qualifications.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Have at least a minimum of Secondary Schools Certificate Examination degree
- Have a means of identification
- Higher degree certificate is more advantageous
How to apply for 2019 Akwa Ibom State INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
Apply via www.inecnigeria.org
You can apply through INEC Officers
Akwa Ibom State Independent Electoral Commission AKISIEC Headquarters
Plot 5, Udo Udoma Avenue
PM B 1244,
Akwa Ibom State
More updates concerning INEC Recruitment coming soon, check on us always