2018 NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Registration
2018 NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Registration–Instructions and Guidelines. National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB 2018 November/December certificate examinations application form is out. NABTEB Nov/Dec GCE form is obtainable from the designated selling points outlined below.
Table of Contents
- 1 2018 NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Registration
- 2 Where to Purchase NABTEB GCE Form.
- 3 NABTEB GCE Form Fee.
- 4 How to Register for NABTEB GCE
- 4.1 NOTICE:
- 4.2 IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
- 4.3 MATERIALS ALLOWED FOR THE EXAMINATIONS
- 4.4 DATE AND TIME OF EXAMINATION
- 4.5 EXAMINATION RULES
- 4.6 PRACTICAL EXAMINATIONS
- 4.7 IRREGULAR ENTRIES
- 4.8 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
- 4.9 ADMISSION NOTICE FORM
- 4.10 PERSONAL DATA
- 4.11 ENROLMENT FOR BOTH ORDINARY AND ADVANCED CRAFTS
- 4.12 MULTIPLE ENTRIES
- 4.13 TRADE, TRADE-RELATED AND TRADE COMPONENTS
- 4.14 CORRESPONDENCE AFTER SUBMISSION OF ENTRY
- 4.15 VISUALLY-CHALLENGED CANDIDATES
- 4.16 NOTE:
2018 NABTEB GCE Nov/Dec Registration
The National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has announced the commencement of the sale of 2018 National Business Certificate (NBC) / National Technical Certificate (NTC) and General Education Advanced National Business Certificate (ANBC) / Advanced National Technical Certificate (ANTC) application form.
Where to Purchase NABTEB GCE Form.
Registration PINs/Slots for the above named examinations for private candidates are available for purchase at:
a. NABTEB Zonal Offices in Abuja, Kaduna, Yola, Osogbo, Enugu and Benin City,
b. NABTEB Liaison Office in Abuja,
c. NABTEB Area Office in Lagos,
d. NABTEB State offices Nationwide and
e. NABTEB National Headquarters, Ikpoba Hill, Benin City.
Approved NABTEB centres are free to enter candidates for the examinations but they should obtain Registration PINs/Slots for each candidate from the designated selling points.
NABTEB GCE Form Fee.
- The registration for:
- Nov/Dec NBC/NTC/General Education is N10,500 per candidate
- Nov/Dec ANBC/ANTC is N12,250 per candidate.
- The registration fees cover examination fee, result checking, biometric registration, e-learning and information VCD.
- Late registration will attract a penalty of N5,000.00 per candidate.
How to Register for NABTEB GCE
Candidates should visit https://novdec.nabtebnigeria.org/ to log on with the Pin. Candidates are advised to carefully study the Entry Guide, Examination Structure, Time-Table, List of Centres and Trades available at each Centre, as well as other relevant instructions.
This entry guide is issued with other documents for the November/December Certificate Examinations. It contains instructions for easy on-line registration.
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO CANDIDATES
- Entries that do not conform with the Board’s regulations would be rejected.
- The Board will ensure that examinations take place as provided on the Time- Table at various centres. However, changes if any, will be communicated to candidates through the mass media or through their centres. Candidates are strongly advised to check for such vital information at their centres/NABTEB Web-site at least 3 days before the commencement of the examinations.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel or withhold the results of any candidate in whole or in part for reasons connected with examination malpractice and irregularities.
- The Board shall relieve its employees or agents from all responsibilities, for any injury, delay, loss or damage however caused and of whatever kind, arising/resulting directly or indirectly from any action, neglect or default on their part while acting in the course of or connection with the Board’s Examinations.
- The Board may reject the scripts of any candidate in any paper for which the candidate has not been duly registered.
- Only three (3) changes would be allowed for trades/subjects after registration. However, no change would be allowed for Bio-data entries.
MATERIALS ALLOWED FOR THE EXAMINATIONS
- All candidates are required to supply their own pen, pencil, eraser, ink, ruler, and mathematical set.
- Drawing Materials: Candidates are required to provide their own drawing board, Tee-square, metric scale ruler and other drawing instruments. They are also allowed to use slide rules during the examination if the need arises.
- The use of simple, non-programmable, noiseless and cordless calculator is allowed.
- Candidates are not allowed to enter the examination Hall with GSM Hand-set and other electronic gadgets.
DATE AND TIME OF EXAMINATION
- It is imperative for candidates to check the date and the time of commencement of their papers from examination Time-table and their examination centre or from the Board’s web-site.Generally, morning papers commence at 9.00 a.m., and candidates are to arrive at their examination centres at least half an hour before the commencement of each paper.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the hall, unless on confirmed health ground, until 30 minutes to full time for a 3-hour paper or 10 minutes to full time for an objective paper. Where a health problem is confirmed, the centre supervisor is under instruction to ensure that question paper and other worked materials are not taken out of the examination hall. Similarly, no candidate is allowed into an examination hall 30 minutes after the commencement of.
- Examination Malpractice Act No. 33 of 1999: The attention of candidate is hereby drawn to the provisions of Examination Malpractice Act No. 33 of 1999 which provide stiff penalties for examination malpractice. Candidates are therefore warned to desist from actions that would breach the provisions of the Act.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring textbooks, scripts or plain sheets of paper into the hall, except materials which they have been specifically told to bring for the examination.
- Candidates must not communicate with each other during the examinations. Candidates wishing to ask questions should attract the attention of the supervisor/invigilator by raising their hands.
- The Board does not accept responsibility for the loss of books, bags, or other property which candidates bring to the examination centre.
- A candidate who disobeys any of these instructions may be asked to discontinue his or her work, by the supervisor who is under instruction to report such disobedience to the Board.
- Where examination officials or school authorities are involved in Examination malpractice or irregularities, candidates may report directly to the Board with proof.
Candidates for practical examinations are required to provide their own tools. In the case of Information and Communication Technology (ICT), candidates may be allowed to provide their own computers/Laptops. Candidates are expected to exercise great care in the handling and use of the machines and tools provided by their centres. Cutting list for practical papers would be sent to Centres and candidates are to make individual arrangement with the Principals/Properietors of their centres for the procurement of materials for their practical papers for which they are to pay.
The cost of the material(s) needed for each practical paper will be calculated by the Board and sent to Centres. Candidates are free to demand for this from the Principals/Proprietors of their centres who are under instruction to make them available to candidates who may wish to make private arrangement to get the materials for practical papers. Candidates are therefore strictly advised to go to their centres at least one week before the commencement of their papers in order to make proper arrangement for the procurement of materials for practicals.
No results would be issued to candidates who sit for papers for which they have not been registered. However, if you register for a paper and your name does not appear on the Marks and Attendance Sheet, report to the Supervisor, who has been authorized to take appropriate action. If you have been entered for the wrong paper(s) or your name is mis-spelt you must let the Supervisor know immediately for correction. Multiple/double Registration (registering for two or more trades at the same time) would be invalidated.
Scan and upload your coloured passport photograph with RED background and with a dimension of 2cm x 1.5cm. Use of Webcam passport is not allowed.
ADMISSION NOTICE FORM
Candidates must download the admission notice form and bring same to the examination hall for all the papers registered for.
You are required to supply your personal information which includes: First Name, Middle Name and Surname e.g. “Muyiwa Emeka Yakubu, Address, Date of Birth and Gender information.
ENROLMENT FOR BOTH ORDINARY AND ADVANCED CRAFTS
No candidate is allowed to enrol for NBC and ANBC or NTC and ANTC subjects together in the same examination series. Where this is done the entry would be rejected.
A candidate is expected to enrol for only one trade. Multiple Entries would be invalidated.
TRADE, TRADE-RELATED AND TRADE COMPONENTS
- Examination centres must not register candidates for trades for which their centres were not approved. Colleges/Schools which do not adhere strictly to this would have their entries invalidated in the affected subjects.
- No ANBC/ANTC candidate is allowed to write any of the General Education subjects at ordinary level.
- Except for candidates enrolling for General Education all other candidates can only enroll for any of the subjects listed against their trades.
CORRESPONDENCE AFTER SUBMISSION OF ENTRY
In all correspondences, the candidate must state:
- His/her full Name
- Examination Number
- Year of Examination/Series
- Examination Centre
- Trade Name/Code.
- Contact address and phone number
Visually-challenged candidates would also register on-line but must clearly state the nature of their challenge.
- Candidates are strongly advised to make use of standard cybercafe for their entries.
- Biometric registration is compulsory for all candidates
Apply Before: 30th September, 2018.
Best wishes from www.mediangr.com