Achievers University Admission Screening Form 2018/19
Achievers University, Owo, AUO post UTME / Direct Entry Admission screening form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. Achievers University post utme form is now available online. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State, undergraduate programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Achievers University Undergraduate Courses.
All programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CoSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations (including a three months French language programme abroad)
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
B. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CoNAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.MLS Medical Labouratory Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
C. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (CoET)
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
D. COLLEGE OF LAW (CoL)
- LL.B. Bachelor of Laws
General Entry Requirements for Achievers University Admission.
A. UTME CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.However, for LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English.
B. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
(i) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200 LEVEL)
- As for A(ii.) above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or JUPEB exam or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- B.NSc., candidates shall, in addition to A(ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- B.Eng., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
- LL.B.,candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold a two or three-year Diploma certificate; OR at least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300 LEVEL)
Candidates for these programmes should be holders of HND in their respective fields of study. HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science while professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accountancy, or Finance and Banking. This is in addition to A(2.) above.
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
- Downloading the forms by clicking on the ORANGE “Admissions Form” Button below or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Ecobank Plc – Account No. 5282011354 or at any of the screening centres.
However, candidates who chose Achievers University in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should attend the screening exercise with N1,000 fee.
Screening of applicants shall hold on Saturday, 7th July, 2018 at the following centres:
- Owo Achievers University Permanent Site, Km 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State (Bunmi – 0703-847-7064, Bayode – 0803-374-6527)
- Ibadan: Achievers High School, Km 2, Arulogun Road, Ojo, Ibadan, Oyo State (Akinmola – 0805-586-0945, Julius – 0806-878-6225)
- Ado-Ekiti: Southwestern Hotel, Km 2, Federal Polytechnic Road, by Ikare Garage, Ado-Ekiti (Shola – 0803-370-8660, Tunde- 0803-508-4546)
- Abuja: Prof. Yemi Akinseye-George, SAN & Partners, 19, Mahatma Gandhi Street, Behind Total Filling Station, Opposite Police Headquarters, Area 11 Junction, Asokoro, Abuja (Emilia – 0806-555-9489, Ayo – 0805-542-4904, Emilia – 0806-555-9489)
- Lagos: Krisbethel College, B.O. 2-6, Federal Housing Estate, Shagari Estate, Off Akinogun Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos ( Adebayo – 0803-343-2195, Funsho – 0708-146-4224)
For further information, contact the following: Bayode: 0803-374-6527, Adebayo: 0803-343-2195, Bunmi: 0703-847-7064 Oluchi: 0803-936-6046